Video Tutorial: Vector Beads Size Adjustment
In this video you will learn how to adjust sizes of vector beads to fit perfectly together. Most of the vector beads that you download from VectorBeads shop have the same height. In reality, we all know that beads come in different sizes, so you have to adjust sizes of your digital beads before you start to draw beading diagram.
It’s important to make them proportional to one another, because in this way you will avoid difficulty in drawing complex beading patterns.
Check All Videos ➞
- Video Tutorial: Timesavers for Drawing Beading Patterns
- Video Tutorial: How To Create Brush Library In Adobe Illustrator
- Video Tutorial: How to Make Chain Brushes by Using Vector Beads Graphics
- Video Tutorial: Vector Beads Size Adjustment
- Video Tutorial: How To Change Measurement Units in Adobe illustrator
- Video Tutorial: How To Transform Vector Beads in Illustrator
- Video Tutorial: How To Recolor Vector Beads In Adobe Illustrator
- Video Tutorial: How To Import Vector File Into Adobe Illustrator
- Video Tutorial: How to Extract Compressed Files
- What Are Vector Graphics
GemDuos & DiamonDuos Vector Beads Update