How to Import File in Inkscape
“How to import file in Inkscape” is one of the frequently asked questions that I receive from my customers. Here is a short explanation how to do that:
- After you download a file from VectorBeads Store, go to your folder and extract the compressed file.
- Open Inkscape document into which you want to import file
- Go to File > Import > Select artwork that you want to place
- Click Open.
The second way is to use window manager to drag and drop file onto an open Inkscape window.
See also ➞
- Inkscape Issue – Objects Disappear In Some Parts of Workspace
- How To Recolor Vector Beads In Inkscape
- How to Import File in Inkscape
Share with your friends:
Free Vector Jewelry Invitation Card Design